You can add recycle bin to taskbar in windows 7 to get a faster and easy access whether you are browsing the internet or working with files/folders on your computer because when you are busy multitasking on your PC it may not be feasible to go to the desktop every time you want to open the recycle bin. It would be rather easier for you if it is pinned to the taskbar from where you can access the recycle bin at the ease of a single click no matter what you are doing on the computer.
How to do it:
1. The first thing that you need to do is create a new shortcut on the desktop.
2. Now for the location type in the following:
3. then click the next button.
4. Now name it recycle bin or whatever you like and click finish.
5. Now we have to change the icon appearance in the recycle bin so right-click the icon and go to properties.
6. Click on the Change Icon button.
7. Type the following in the field for where to look for the icons and then press ENTER:
8. From tyhe icons, roll over a bit and find the recycle bin, select it and click Ok.
9. Click Apply and OK to close the change icon window. Now you get your new Recycle Bin shortcut on the desktop. You can either drag it to the taskbar or right click and choose Pin to Taskbar.
There you go! Now you have Recycle Bin on the taskbar, and if you want to remove it just remove it.