Sometimes, when working on your computer, you may encounter an unexpected blue coloured screen which is also called the blue screen of death (BSOD).
After you encounter this screen, your computer immediately restarts without any warning. Tha is, your computer will restart without asking you. So, this may sometimes lead to ddatta loss if you haven't saved your work.
Thank god there is a way you can prevent it so that you don't encounter this deadly screen again and loose any unsaved data in future.
How to do it:
1. From the desktop, right click on My Computer.
2. Now click properties from the menu that is displayed.
3. In the system properties window, click Advanced system settings.
4. In the advanced, click settings button under startup and recovery section.
5. In the startup and recovery window, uncheck the automatically restart checkbox.
6. Click OK on thee startup and recovery window and the system properties window.