You can hack remembered passwords in a browser very easily without having to do much of a work. This is due to the fact that the saved passwords are actually stored somewhere and is remembered by the browser. So, you can actually use the browser to view all the stored passwords.
This presents a security risk over hose people who either accidentally click “save password” or intentionally do it so that the next time they open a particular website, they don’t need to enter it again. But many people are unaware of the fact how easy it is to extract those saved passwords.
How to do it:
1. Open google chrome and click the settings button present on the extreme right side at the top of your browser window.
2. Now click the settings from the menu that is displayed.
3. A settings page will open as a tab on your browser. Click “Show advanced settings” on this page.
4. You wll be presented with the advanced setting of your google chrome browser. Click “Manage saved passwords” in this window.
5. You will be presented with a list of websites and the corresponding saved passwords. You can click on “Show” inside the textbox that has the password to view the password.
Now as you can see, if you follow the steps above, you will be able to view all the saved password on that browser.
After you click the show button, the browser will display the password that has been saved for the selected website.
So, from now, you can easily hack remembered password in google chrome.