Making folders invisible can be fun as well as an important work for many people who want other people to be unable to view the contents of their folder.
I know that you must be thinking of the normal hiding method which can be achieved easily by going to tools => folder options. But I am not talking about the normal hidden files & folders. I am talking about the advanced methods that can be very useful to you if you pay a thorough attention on this article & learn how to make folders invisible.
How to do it
1. Right click the folder you want to make invisible.
2. In the right click menu click properties.
3. Click the customize tab & click the Change Icon button.
4. Scroll a little bit to the right.
5. Now click in the blank white space to select it.
6. Now click OK two times (one on the "Change Icon" dialog box & one on the "Customize" dialog box).
Now you have successfully completed the course on making folders invisible. Now your folders should be invisible.
Here is a screenshot of my Folder after completing the above operation: